[osg-users] Please test OpenSceneGraph-3.4 in prep for 3.4.1

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:14:29 PDT 2017

On 8 August 2017 at 09:25, Jordi Torres <jtorresfabra at gmail.com> wrote:

> Humnm, we can have different coverity scan branches if we want to analyze
> several releases. Anyway is no problem for me to wait to 3.6 :).

The purge of coverity scan issues took a lot of effort and time, it's not
something I want to do again for anything other than master.  The number of
changes required are too high to backport safely, and the value of those
changes mostly aren't high value (i.e. they won't fix bugs that end users
are likely to have.)  In a small number of cases there were bugs picked out
that needed backporting, but I generally tackled these when I fixed them in

I did an update of the coverity_scan branch to master yesterday, but
unfortunately the build failed due to timeout :


Disabling the wrappers might be required to get a successful build.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/attachments/20170808/afef651e/attachment.htm>

More information about the osg-users mailing list