[osg-users] Vanishing letters in osg::Text

Wouter Roos rooswouter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:34:42 PDT 2017

I've experienced a similar issue lately where we were running a project on lower spec systems with only an integrated GPU. On those systems the frame rate would not show properly, having the same issue as described here, with some numbers not showing properly.
I did a test on my laptop, and when I force it to use the integrated GPU (4600) the problems shows up as well. If I switch to use the GTX970M everything is fine again. This is all on Windows 10, osg 3.4.0
I haven't done any further investigation as the project is not using any Text objects, but maybe this might help somehow.

Read this topic online here:

More information about the osg-users mailing list